Economic development organizations work to drive economic growth. And our motive is to equip EDOs with an excellent CRM tool plus six more modules that meet all their needs. The ProTRACKPlus team has hands-on experience of 30 years with economic development that helps build wealth in your community.
How ProTRACKPlus Is an Exceptional Solution for EDOs:
- ProTRACKPlus is a cloud-based service that enables you to access it from anywhere in the world.
- The best feature of the CRM is, once a file has been completed only the fields with data show up in the project profile. This is important when you are using a small device because you only have to scroll through fields that are relevant and have the data you need. This feature makes using ProTRACKPlus very intuitive.
- It enables you to enter data quickly and search it when required as you want. You can search data by company, project name, contact, category, and more.
- The ProTRACKPlus CRM module helps you manage your projects, contacts, and companies all in one spot.
- It also lets you capture project data, project benefits, interactive notes, and resources and has a task manager. You can set up the tasks yourself, assign them to your team, and send an email notification.
- The intuitive search field enables you to retrieve the exact data you need and makes it available at your fingertips.
ProTRACKPlus Is a Complete CRM Solution Plus Seven Additional Tools That Every EDO Can Use Out-of-the-Box
While there are endless numbers of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools available, they are not designed to meet the unique requirements of economic development organizations.
Our system is built on its own proprietary platform which allows it to be completely and easily customizable. We started with a customized CRM to manage Projects, Contacts, and Companies and then added seven more modules to create one powerfully intuitive system. Additional unique modules included in ProTRACKPlus:
- Customer Service (BRE) Surveys, Forms, and Returns
- Library for Document Management
- Nine Automated Dynamic & Static Reports
- Incentives Forecasting Showing Estimated Company Savings and Government Revenue
- Safe Room for Confidential Document Management
- Fully Self-Customizable Administration
- All new “Top 10 Metric Dashboard”
Why ProTRACKPlus Is the Most Intuitive CRM for Economic Development Organizations
ProTRACKPlus’ number one objective is to boost communications with the leadership of your organization therefore, we built in nine different reports which are automatically created and updated in real time as users enter data. Additionally, the Report Generator can pull any and all data used in the CRM and can export it so users can create Pivot Tables, Charts and Graphs.
This report is used to fetch data of all the fields of Projects/Contacts/Companies module based on the data entered in the fields selected and can also export the generated report into an excel format. Users can create their customized list for report generators to avoid the time of selecting fields every time. These lists can also be de-activated from the list if they are no longer of any use.
Activity Report / Custom Activity Report
This report fetches data based on the different values of Stages & the respond to RFI grid from the projects module and based on this data, a chart is generated, followed by a detailed information in a separate table for all the type of Stages & RFIs along with the project name, date, source and notes corresponding to them. Users can export these reports in excel as well as pdf format.
This report fetches data based on the different types of Categories & the data present in the Investment table from the projects module and based on this data, two separate charts are generated, one for showcasing the investment report by the category of project and the other one for types of investments. These charts are followed by detailed information in a separate table containing the investment information for specific years. The charts can be filtered by entering the start year, number of years and also on the type. Users can export these reports into excel as well as pdf format.
This report fetches data based on the different types of Categories & the data present in the Employment table from the projects module and based on this data, two separate charts are generated, one for showcasing the salary for each type of employment and the other one for number of jobs for each type of employment. These charts are followed by detailed information in a separate table containing the employment information for the specific time frame selected. The charts can be filtered by entering the start year, number of years. Users can export these reports into excel as well as pdf format.